Superyou

I'll take shimmer or orb. This would let me go anywhere whenever I thought about it. Even other planets! Not sure which one's I could live on or visit but I'll find out.

core_17 said:
Yeah, but what superPOWER would you have, MD?

my superpower would be utilizing all the forces in the galaxy by barely thinking about it. and harnessing all the power of the universe to squash evil doers. plus, i have a badass surfboard that obeys my commands, even when i merely think them.

good enough? ;)

md

I'd have the same powers as Magneto in X-Men:

- Manipulate any metallic object
- If there's enough metal around he can levitate anywhere! :D

Serious Answer: The ability to shape inorganic material like the guy from Alpha Flight.

Frivolous answer: The ability to carbonate liquid by touch. (great for parties and also a nasty weapon, carbonated blood not so good for you)

Twisted answer: The ability to induce orgasm in others telepathically, would be great fun in malls.

ferny said:
aggiezach said:
I would definitely have to go with the ability to have any condiment I choose come out of my finger!

Ketchup would be my first choice, then maybe salsa.

Zach :D
I see a slight flaw here.
You're doing some DIY one day when the hammer slips. You scream out in pain "OH SH......"

:LOL:

I'd go for invisibility :twisted: So I can sneak into boys locker rooms and perve :eek:

Scott WRG Editor said:
Twisted answer: The ability to induce orgasm in others telepathically, would be great fun in malls.

Oh boyyyyy , how funny that would be to watch ! :LOL:

Would be just as good if ya were arguing with someone and reduced them to a quivering muddle too :twisted:

....." Anyway ... what was I sayin ? ........ :scratch:
I forgot what I was mad about .... " :confused:

well... speaking from experience, you know, being a super hero and all... I'd have to say flying is fun, invisibility passes the time quite well and mind control is great at parties. Ultra-strength gets you out of some tricky situations, lightning speed is useful at work and the old unlimited stamina gets many points with the missus ;)
but I'd have to say the best out of the bunch would have to be... the ability to shape change. Never get bored of that. How can you be bored if you can be anything you want to be? :D

Well either that or the omnipotency ('Q' style :D)

The power to control flora. Bind my enemy with vines or cause a mighty oak to grow in their gullets. Barring that all spells availible to an epic level wizard (have I tipped my nerd hand a bit :oops: )

I would love to travel along with my mind.
Breakfast in Malta, Lunch in Kerala, Dinner back in US, no lost luggages, no lines... the ultimate travel photography :)

Most reactions

Back