supreme court building

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
little bit of PS tweaking

DSC_0018bupload.jpg

no, not fake at all. the only minipulation was to the sky and that was minor...the sky cooperated! my d70 also has preset curve settings. being new to PS, i just play around a lot. i tend to mess with curves and levels. that's about it.

*phew

I liked the shot too and I couldn't see that it was fake. My guess was a PS on the sky but I would have guessed just to darken it.

*goes to glue back together all of the photos he had torn up after reading the first few comments.

I guessed as much. By this photo it looks like you are catching on to ps well. I go with the minimal curves, levels etc. The less time in ps the better, as far as I am concerned.

I am slightly curious about changing the settings beyond "normal" on my D1. On default there is good detail if I can expose it right. On occasion I get some frames that are beyond muddy. I should be more interested in the settings but, some how I am not. I picture myself missing the perfect light or other decisive moment by playing with the camera.

That is the D1 for you. Navigation is a chore and it kills your batteries. I trust the D70 is better in those areas.

Hell yeah. I'd like to see the action history on that one. Got an original to post so we can compare?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back