Sure are some lucky people 'round here...

No matter where you live within a 25 mile radius there are always places of interest. You mentioned you are headed to New York. If you can get to Ithaca there are some great places to photograph. Some great old homes in Saratoga Springs not far from Albany. The list goes on and on...

I loved shooting in Melbourne, Aus ... and New Orleans is a stand out ( though, I travelled there pre-photography days )...

I'm hoping that I can keep exploring beautiful places in this world so that I can keep adding to my fave list :)

Brighton for the people and London at night for the architecture are my two regular faves. Although the answer "anywhere new" is also true!

Rob

I haven't traveled as much as I would like to, but once place I loved taking pictures was Ireland. That was in my snapshot phase. I would love to be able to go back and take pictures now. Even then, I have a lot of pictures that came out very well. I had a wonderful time in Ireland.

See what i mean? Lots of great places! :D
No matter where you live within a 25 mile radius there are always places of interest. You mentioned you are headed to New York. If you can get to Ithaca there are some great places to photograph. Some great old homes in Saratoga Springs not far from Albany. The list goes on and on...

Thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind. :)

Wherever there is good light, preferably from the sun. :)

railman44 said:
No matter where you live within a 25 mile radius there are always places of interest.
I have to slightly disagree with you on this one. I live in Nebraska and I can only shoot pretty much the same exact thing no matter which 25 miles I go around me. I do agree that each spot gives its own dimension and depth and feel, (also challenges), and I always look for new and unique spots to shoot. But back on subject I would say my favorite place that I liked shooting was in Spain. Specifically the beach in Taragona and the AMAZING cathedrals in Toledo. The sad part of this tale is that I had no nice camera to shoot with :( Only a few OTU Kodaks.

Most reactions

Back