Surfer...

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can't quite make up my mind on this one....at first I loved it, but now I can't make up my mind about it...

normal_surfer.jpg

I like the fact that hes dark.
I love this shot Chase..

Maybe its because he's a;most a silhouette but not because of the colour in his boardies.

I think its a fabulous shot.

The only thing I dont like about it is the almost blown out highlights. But mother nature can be a biatch sometimes. Still a good shot Chase.

Heh, the dark surfer is what makes this pic for me. since I can't identify him it could be anyone, even me.

What? It could happen! :roll:

photobug said:
Heh, the dark surfer is what makes this pic for me. since I can't identify him it could be anyone, even me.

What? It could happen! :roll:
:smileys:

Nice shoot Chase

Very nice! I really like the fact that he is silhouetted. With that and the shimmering of the water, it's a powerful pic. A+ to our chief! :lol:

great shot. were are u shooting from, how did u get that angle? Were is he surfing?

I was shooting from the pier almost right overhead as he was coming towards me. It was taking at Huntington Beach, CA.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Now that is a capture! I love the "spray", for lack of a better word (maybe rooster tail?). To me all the elements seem right on. The photo may have been stronger if the subject was in the tuck position.

I must say that I have basically only seen photos of surfers. I know nothing of the sport. If my last remark is outrageous let me know.

Chase said:
I was shooting from the pier almost right overhead as he was coming towards me. It was taking at Huntington Beach, CA.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
ah good ol HB love that place u should also shoot at the wedge when its goin off some very good shots to be had there and / or like 40th st and up all those beaches on balboa have some good surfe with good surfers however i suck the one time i went out at like 40th i drifted three jettis in the water hahaha but ye thats cuz i live in so cal and never learned to surf just snowboard haha well awsome shot there

That's a great picture you have there Chase. All of that water splashing does it for me. You also have a nice angle for this picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back