surgery this friday

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i am going to have lasik this friday, so wish me luck or whatever people wish when people go under the knife, or errr, laser! I've always wanted to get rid of these bloody glasses, so I am really looking forward to it.

hopefully i won't come out looking like this:
mannoeyes1.gif

I hate Lasik, you have to go back and have it redone like every 5 years, and your eye is permanently spiced open. Its icky and nasty, i'll stick with my glasses.

good-luck :D ... i've always wanted to wear glasses when i was a little kid 8)

Good luck with it, Mark, I think you're brave!! :shock: Grope your way back to the keyboard and let us know how it went, ok??

thanks for the well wishes, i am just temporarly on the net to check messages etc.

It went great.

I hate Lasik, you have to go back and have it redone like every 5 years, and your eye is permanently spiced open. Its icky and nasty, i'll stick with my glasses.

quite honestly, it went so well, if i could afford to do it every month, i would. Its been nothing short of miraculous for me. I can walk down to mission bay bay and look at all the hotties in g-strings without having to worry that my glasses will fog up :D. Wow the world is really full of beautiful (and ugly!) people. I literally was able to say 20/20 with an hour after surgery. I will say its not for the squeamish though.

thanks terri for the ribbing on my mirror post - hehehe thats what i love about you, :)

Here is the ceremonial smashing of the glasses, I took rock which turned out to be less sturdy that the glasses:

smash.jpg

If have found several long lost items and noticed so many new things I haven't before with my new eyes. wow, this good stuff! nuff said, I am heading to the beach with my camera, i'll be back to the forum a bit later.

wow, that sounds cool ... i've never had to wear glasses all my life, but i can imagine what it must feel like

does it feel differently to look through the lens of your camera? :)

does it feel differently to look through the lens of your camera?

I can answer that one- YES! Without your glasses you can see the whole viewfinder without having to move your face around. Much more better!

Mark, now that you can actually see them I'm expecting to see some pics of those hotties at the beach. ;)

I'm glad that it worked out for you but would you mind letting us know how old you are, within a year or two?
The reason is that I'd love to ditch my glasses but I'm at the age when the focal range of my eyes is significantly reduced and even with the surgery I'd probably still have to wear them for reading or similar.
Thanks and good luck!

I am SO glad it went well. Personally, I fear it, just because of the chance something could go wrong and it's fine by me to stick to contacts. :D

Poor little glasses....destroyed. I'm betting you looked quite cute and scholarly in those wire frames, sir. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back