surounded by greens

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I found this in the middle of the forest. (ok ok, so there was a bussy road right next to it, who cares)

You might have expected something more artistic when reading the title.. but I couldn't come up with a better fitting one.

HuisjeII.jpg

C&C much appreciated,

Niels

I like it. The greens set off the white of that building and gates nicely. It all looks very inviting as my eyes follow the path. Nice find, good photograph. :thumbsup:

I like the photo, but one little thing bothers me maybe it could have been better in landscape, and also the cropping of the photo, That bothers me, but if it wasn't for that I like it. it's cool.

Actually, I like it the way it is... I like the portrait style, the crop, the colors - like ferny said, it is very inviting. :)

Thanks all :)

Its wasn't as inviting when I first got there.. the gate was closed, and behind it was this biiiig barker :shock: Looked like a frickin K-9 police dog..:confused: But it hapened to be his dinner time, so his owner came out and took him inside. I asked to woman if she would wanna open the gates for me. And she was willing to do that as you can see :) I'll bring her the picture soon

Most reactions

Back