Survivor Concert

Local_Skater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was front row for survivor on July 4th. I have a few more good ones but heres two of my favorites. These were taken during "Eye of The Tiger". It was an awesome show.

95b3b5e3.jpg

a23732cd.jpg

Comments Welcome!

humm all I can see are big white words all over

These are cool shots. They capture the energy of the concert well, IMO.

Your image protection is rather intrusive to the flow of the photo, however. I understand your fear of having others claim your work, and I definitely don't blame you, but if you plan on showing these to people on computers a lot (instead of an actual photo), you might want to write it on there in a way were it doesn't distract people from how cool of a photo it is. :)

I hope you had fun at the concert! It looks like you did!

I understand about the watermarking. But when it came to a situation like this where its a huge name band and shots that very few people have the opportunity to get, I didn't want to leave it to chance (where someone could easily crop or clone out my mark) These are the only photos I've done like that and I think for good reason.

decent shots. #2 is pretty cool.
watermark is a bit harsh, as mentioned.
is survivor still huge?

eye of the tiger was a lonnnnnnnnng time ago :lol:

Well what I mean is, these guys don't exactly tour much any more and shots like this arn't easy to come by. Especially one like this.

cdbcd75a.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back