Survivor, Heroes vs Villians

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well they kicked off the new season with a bang. There are so many favorites it's hard for me to decide who to cheer for. That first competition was BRUTAL! I was thrilled that they got rid of Sugar right off the bat.

Who do you like/dislike?

Boston Rob better be ok!!! Hes part of the reason I m watching!!! Show would not be the same w/ out him!!!

Boston Rob better be ok!!! Hes part of the reason I m watching!!! Show would not be the same w/ out him!!!

I hope he didn't put a huge target on his back by starting the fire. That didn't sit too well with Russell.

I love Russell. I am confused as to whether everybody there was able to see his whole season since they started taping 20 days after Season 19 wrapped up. They seemed to know a little about him...but I hope they don't know too much or they may get rid of him right away!!

I hate coach...I can't understand how he stuck around so long that season. Tyson irritated me too but I laughed so hard about his Colby being a woman comment...he may be ok.

I am glad Sugar is gone. She is so irritating. How in the world do you follow a guy around and every time you lay next to him he gets up and walks away and you follow him more? Clueless much? Colby is like the nicest guy in survivor history and he hates you. Not good. Bye Sugar.

Oh and James is really nice to look at so I hope he stays around a while.

I love Russell. I am confused as to whether everybody there was able to see his whole season since they started taping 20 days after Season 19 wrapped up. They seemed to know a little about him...but I hope they don't know too much or they may get rid of him right away!!

I hate coach...I can't understand how he stuck around so long that season. Tyson irritated me too but I laughed so hard about his Colby being a woman comment...he may be ok.

I am glad Sugar is gone. She is so irritating. How in the world do you follow a guy around and every time you lay next to him he gets up and walks away and you follow him more? Clueless much? Colby is like the nicest guy in survivor history and he hates you. Not good. Bye Sugar.

Oh and James is really nice to look at so I hope he stays around a while.

I am not a Russell fan, however I do want to see him stick around because he causes controversy and entertainment. Also, I can't believe how much weight he has lost. If you see pics of him from Day 1 last season he looked like Buddah, and now he is pretty fit so I can only imagine how cut he'll be after a second round of Survivor.

Ok the whole Coach and Jerri thing is going to make me ill if we have to watch them have a Showmance.

Dido on the Tyson comment my hubby and I laughed so hard. Tyson is so rude it's funny and then the little speedos were hillarious.

James is huge! Can you imagine having to go up against him in that sand competition last night?

I hope he didn't put a huge target on his back by starting the fire. That didn't sit too well with Russell.

I was talking about the preview for next week, Rob was passed out on the ground and medics were looking at him.

I was laughing my ass off at what some of the girls decided to wear on the show......lol Leopard panties and a black bra?? Come on!! Even my hubby was like.....what is she wearing...lol

And Yes there is some amazing eye candy......:thumbup::thumbup::D

I was talking about the preview for next week, Rob was passed out on the ground and medics were looking at him.

I was laughing my ass off at what some of the girls decided to wear on the show......lol Leopard panties and a black bra?? Come on!! Even my hubby was like.....what is she wearing...lol

And Yes there is some amazing eye candy......:thumbup::thumbup::D

I wonder what happened? Remember Russell from last season, it almost made me cry when tears ran down his face when the medics told him he had to go home.

I am enjoying Colby, not neccessarily as a player but he is NICE to look at. I'm a sucker for the blue eyes and big white smile. :drool:

Come on Rob..........lol I hope he doesnt get kicked out for med. reasons!!

Missdaisy, i really like you. you should be on the show! haha:hug::

Missdaisy, i really like you. you should be on the show! haha:hug::

Thanks. But I wouldn't last, I don't eat seafood. I definitely wouldn't eat rats or bugs. But the challenges would be fun.

James is talking a lot this season. He better calm that temper or he's going to make a lot of enemies.

James is talking a lot this season. He better calm that temper or he's going to make a lot of enemies.

I know, I don't remember him being like that before. He's really making some waves, but he's big and strong and they will use him until it gets close to the merge.

I couldn't be happier with last nights Tribal counsel.

Did anyone else notice how James looked like a Ken doll all oiled up.

Most reactions

Back