Survivor???

Big Mike said:
Who got kicked off last week on Survivor?
Sarge.

it's all Fem power this season. Ami actually went to art school where my wife went before we got married. Though it was at different times so they never met.

aggiezach said:
mygrain said:
Expose yerself...wait... i didn't mean it that way!!!!:shock:

Uh huh, SURE you didn't.... Thats what they all say... :D

Yeah but "they" always say that. "They" what a scary concept don't ya think...always saying stuff....always right. I'm actually a splitter from the "they" and joined the collective "we" party. The "we" always expose themselves.:wink:

mygrain said:
aggiezach said:
mygrain said:
Expose yerself...wait... i didn't mean it that way!!!!:shock:

Uh huh, SURE you didn't.... Thats what they all say... :D

Yeah but "they" always say that. "They" what a scary concept don't ya think...always saying stuff....always right. I'm actually a splitter from the "they" and joined the collective "we" party. The "we" always expose themselves.:wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Zach :D

Really, I have no desire to watch any of those shows!

I watch Cops and Whose Line is it Anyway...and some of the Fox Reality shows..it's very entertaining how low they sink and how pathetic it is!!!! Oh, and I recently watched Fear Factor for the first time. I like that one! After a hard stresful week, it's so mindlessly entertaining to watch people eat bull testicles!!!!

core_17 said:
it's so mindlessly entertaining to watch people eat bull testicles!!!!

nothing like a good ole fashioned bull testicle to top off the week.
:roll:

md

MDowdey said:
core_17 said:
it's so mindlessly entertaining to watch people eat bull testicles!!!!

nothing like a good ole fashioned bull testicle to top off the week.

md

Are you implying that I'm pathetic? I'm allowed some mindless entertainment once in a while. My brain is on overload most of the time, with working so much.

aggiezach said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
good ole fashioned bull testicle to top off the week.

md

Just one? :wink:

Would definately need to be a pair :D

Zach

he wouldn't be much of a bull with just one, ah? poor guy roaming around looking for his bits.... :(

Dudes!!!!!!! lets give a shout out for all the unix bulls out there!!!!

Corry, you're not pathetic. We all need a way to escape sometimes. I usually read a book because after a long day I can't stand the sound of the TV.

AlisonS said:
Corry, you're not pathetic. We all need a way to escape sometimes. I usually read a book because after a long day I can't stand the sound of the TV.

I do that too, but I haven't gotten any good books lately. At the moment, while on break at work, I read the crappy mystery novel that one of my co-workers has sitting there! :LOL: Stephen King needs to come out with something again soon! :)

If you like mysteries I'll get together the names of some good books I've read/authors I like. I love mysteries.

Actually, I'm not that into mysteries...just readin it cuz it was there! I like horror! And good heartfelt type stories..like...have you ever heard of the book "A child called it"? I guess that's not exactly heartfelt..maybe...it's a true story about a boy from California who was VERY severely abused by his mother (but she treated his brothers very well), and it goes into detail about the things she did...and in the second book, "The lost boy" it deals with his teen years, after he gets away from her, and then the third one is "A man Named Dave"...him as an adult. I've read all three books twice!

I've heard of the series, but haven't read them. Have you read Lovely Bones and then her personal memoir about a rape that happened in college? Very good books, both of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back