Svínafell

hugeknot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello this was a beautiful morning and this shot was made from several exposures (HDR) but I struggled for a long time to get the blend to appear natural.
1DawnHDRcrop.jpg
Thanks for looking!!

Your work has paid off, I think it came out beautifully!
Wonderful to see the rays of the rising sun reach up into the sky!

In my opinion, this is the way HDR SHOULD look. It's a beautiful blend of exposures without looking fake. In addition to the high quality HDR, it's a beautiful composition. TFS.

I would think that there are so many ways that HDR can look, it is just a personal choice, like any other form of art.

For all the time it may have taken Hugeknot, the image is beautiful.

I would think that there are so many ways that HDR can look, it is just a personal choice, like any other form of art.

For all the time it may have taken Hugeknot, the image is beautiful.

I agree with you, everyone has different tastes. Some like the "painting" look, others like it more natural. Its what makes the world go round I guess.

This is a beautiful shot, well done!

I agree with you, everyone has different tastes. Some like the "painting" look, others like it more natural. Its what makes the world go round I guess.

This is a beautiful shot, well done!

I agree and am only expressing my taste. I tend not to like the "over the top" HDR's, but I am not suggesting they have no place and I have seen the occasional one that I do like.

wow. fantastic picture!

In my opinion, this is the way HDR SHOULD look. It's a beautiful blend of exposures without looking fake. In addition to the high quality HDR, it's a beautiful composition. TFS.

I agree with you Ian!

excellent image.. more good ones of Iceland in your sig link too :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back