wildpix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildpix.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
heres a link to two of the shots I got this weekend, 1st ive left relatively untouched, 2nd is a bit noisy during conversion, slow link here so 1 had to be small
going back for more tomorrow. appreciate any comments?
martin

wildpix.net
wildpix.net

these were D3X, 200mm f/2 f/5.6 1/4000s 800iso (these guys are pretty quick!)

They both looked very nice to me, but the size was a little large for my laptop. Is there anyway you could post a smaller size on this thread?

okay, so now can you tell me how the heck you GOT those? i can't even keep these little stinkers in the VIEWFINDER, much less get that kind of detail and focus on the eye!

Well, you take your pick re technique, I use two methods, one is more successful than the other

I wait until I see it looking at me, then press the shutter, whilst of course checking all the relevant data in the viewfinder to ensure that exposure is correct, and sometimes dial in a bit of EV just prior to shooting.

Other times I sit for hours with a large capacity memory card in the camera, and lose weight whilst frantically following these guys across the sky and surface of the pool shooting whenever i get them in the viewfinder (and sometimes not).

cheers

martin

Well, you take your pick re technique, I use two methods, one is more successful than the other

I wait until I see it looking at me, then press the shutter, whilst of course checking all the relevant data in the viewfinder to ensure that exposure is correct, and sometimes dial in a bit of EV just prior to shooting.

Other times I sit for hours with a large capacity memory card in the camera, and lose weight whilst frantically following these guys across the sky and surface of the pool shooting whenever i get them in the viewfinder (and sometimes not).

cheers

martin

i'm guessing method #2 is by far the more commonly used... :lol:

Most reactions

Back