Sweet 16

ACRPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was a 3rd shooter for my cousins sweet 16. I say third shooter because my aunt had hired a professional photographer who works as a team with another photographer, and I was just taking pictures for her because she wanted me to. I'm shooting with NO flash in horrible lighting in most of these and I was shaking so hard haha!

I love the black and whites I took. All of these are retouched a little to help with the yellowness the lighting gave off.

Also awesome thing happened. The professional offered me a spot as her second shooter!!!! So I'm going to get my external soon and try my hand with it and just.....BOOM. Hopefully I can learn some more stuff!!

Ready? Here we gooo :D

Black and Whites are my favorite!!!

DSC02339 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02340 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02341 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02342 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02343 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02347 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02350 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02353 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02360 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02365 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02366 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

Now for color :)
Before the party

DSC02398 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02143 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02145 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02152 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02154 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

The room

DSC02179 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02180 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

You put cards in this thing. Was cool

DSC02182 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02186 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02207 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02234 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02263 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02339 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02340 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02342 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02360 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02365 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

not really feeling any of these shots tbh. they all look like snapshots with saturation overdone

Well thanks for the comments, she loved them! ^_^

well, as long as she likes them :roll:

That is the most important part isnt it? To make sure the client likes the pictures? I can always reedit. I do have the originals. So if anyone would like to suggest any ideas, be my guest. I use lightroom 3

Well thanks for the comments, she loved them! ^_^

well, as long as she likes them :roll:

That is the most important part isnt it?

Not at all... clients are typically happy with what they gets, even if it's aweful - they don't know any better. How much does this girl know a good photo when she sees it? I'm guessing none.

I agree with what's been posted... Please don't take this the wrong way, but your posts read like so many beginners who instantly defend their work by saying "They loved them, that's all that matters" when in fact, it definitely is not. I'd suggest picking up some good photography books and maybe take a class or two.

Happy shooting

Pretty much all of the B&W photos are grossly underexposed. Some of the color shots are as well.

I edited all of them. That's why they look the way they do. The pictures that were originally taken, were very grainy, yellow, and when I fixed that very pale and over exposed. (when i played with the white balance back to auto) I'll work on some of the black and whites and repost.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back