Sweet Dreams?

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope this man was having sweet dreams, coz he had to wake up sometime.....
Taken in Budapest, Hungary

3057110674_fa9e83fc8f_o.jpg

The homeless are always such a compelling subject because they really make you think about who they are and where they're coming from. Thank you for posting this and making me think about their plight.

I'd like to see this from a few different angles though. And, is there any way to get rid of the ladies walking by in photoshop? - they are kind of distracting to me. I could be totally wrong though.

I like the perspective on this shot. Puts you onthe same level as the subject in both the photo and his situation in life. The pedestian traffic is what really makes this work.

I think he is dreaming of waking up next to those two girls. LOL

I like having the ladies in the back, specially seeing their backs. Really adds to the story you are telling where they are just walking by the man on the bench, without stopping or caring. Not saying those two people are, but thats the image they are conveying.

I think they are fine in the shot.

Great shot. I like the angle you took for this one. . Sort of puts you in his position. Nicely done.

Very nice and strong feeling image. I do greed that the ladies in the background are kind of distracting. I do like this image and probably one of my favorites.

Most reactions

Back