Sweet fading light at dusk

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by trm6346, Jan 12, 2010.

1. trm6346

trm6346 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    [​IMG]

2. Chris Stegner

Chris Stegner TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    She just doesn't look comfortable at all. Her face looks uncomfortable, her body looks uncomfortable. And there's some sort of odd reflections on her left-hand leg. I don't want to appear all negative... the lighting if good.

3. ocular

ocular TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Wow this is the weirdest model shot I have ever seen on this forum. The vegetable oil or Vaseline on her leg, what were you thinking ?? The upper mid section is dry soo... Anyway please explain!!!

4. bennielou

bennielou TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I've looked at this photo a few times. I don't like to do "negative comments", so bear with me.
    I see you wanted to do something really sexy, and althought the model is pretty, and the lighting and shooting is nice, the photo is a trainwreck.

1. The (oh heck how do you spell this!) Stipes on her shirt have been F'd up via the camera. There is a name for this but I can't spell it. Phonically it's "monyour".

2. Ok, this is the tough part to describe.....she looks like she is taking a squat to pee with the way you have her legs. Put that with the "I have to pee" look on her face, it's an absolute disaster.

3. The oil on her leg is on the wrong leg and too heavily applied. Actually you didn't need it. Let the light work for you.

4. No one wants to look into the goodies if it's not a goodies type of shot: in other words, stretch the dress down. It's just a weird angle on her"goodies". And not in a good way. Either show them or pull the dress down in PS. I vote for the dress down.

All in all, if possible, I would reshoot this. You are a good photog, you just need pointers on posing and wardrobe choices.

Best to you.

5. bhphotography

bhphotography TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    great shot!