sweet habits

sour patch kids...love em.

chocolate has some similar effects as good sex ... but nevertheless I would never call it a cheap replacement. let us call it a great addition to the list of good things in life ;)

This is very popular in my family. I think it's because we left New York very young, and couldn't get anything like the crumb buns we had from the local bakery. This comes very close.

Pete

entermans are the bomb dot com...... if you want some good stuff i have an awesome bakery right by me..pay the shipping and i can get you some good new york baked goods

heres mine,mmm!I cant get through a workin day without these.

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

I LOVEZ Chocolate Ice cream (from the major brands).

Lately ive been addicted to Snickers Dark... MMMMmmm chooooocolate

img0292lj7.jpg

Okay...I had to revive this thread for my newest indulgence...

Kashi's TLC (Tasty Little Chewies) all natural chewy granola bar

51BD7mEnqEL._SS500_.jpg

Cherry Dark Chocolate :drool:

sorry but your american sweets are nothing but poor distant cousins of our British sweets, they are not even good enough to have round for dinner at Christmas let alone a summers evening BBQ

well, lostprophet, i'm more than willing to agree with you! all you need to do is send me some of these treats you're talking about, and i'll judge for myself ;)

well, lostprophet, i'm more than willing to agree with you! all you need to do is send me some of these treats you're talking about, and i'll judge for myself ;)

don't even need to do that just ask Tangerini how good sweets taste that are airmailed from Britland

don't even need to do that just ask Tangerini how good sweets taste that are airmailed from Britland

:drool:

Wait what was I suppose to tell her?

Oh have I mentioned I have the 2nd batch of sweet stuff ready to send? (well most of it anyway... I kept putting off going to the post office, and well some of it just had to be eaten, I'll have to re-purchase some items ;) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back