sweet habits

you better PM me your address again so I can send more chocygoodness

you better PM me your address again so I can send more chocygoodness

Done :)

Nabero~ I'd totally send you some, but it'd probably be pointless since I bet you could get most anything I can :lol:

so who wants to fly me some treats?:angel:

I could manage some of the stuff above, but probably not until August when I'm next in the UK. Trying to use the Saudi postal system when it's 45C outside in the shade is a recipe for something spectacularly unsuccessful to happen.

so who wants to fly me some treats?:angel:

well if I'm sending one box of chocolate to the US I guess another wouldn't be a problem

there are some i'm sure...but not for something like relatively small amounts of candy...

LP and Chris, you are my favorites ;):hugs: (i'm easily swayed :lol:)

Don't the US have all sorts of limitations on bringing foodstuffs in to the country?

Um you mean like when your husband's godmother has to pay $200 extra for her luggage laden with Cadbury's?
:lol:

ah...nice, this thread got revived. And reading it all again, I saw there's too much chocolate in here. So, although I miss some European sweetness, I really really like these...

twizzlers_strawberry_licorice.jpg

I eat them every time I go to the movies. Actually ate them tonight, watching Knocked Up. With these, I don't really care how good the film is.

(btw: what kind of chocolate are you talking about LP?)

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back