Sweet Kylie (C&C always welcome and appreciated!)

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by McMommy, Apr 18, 2010.

1. McMommy

McMommy TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    A new photographer friend of mine graciously invited me to join her at a newborn shoot today. I helped a tiny bit with posing/positioning where I could, but mostly tried to stay back and watch. She was fabulous and kept inviting me to come closer and take photos, and she even helped me figure out a few things I could do on manual mode with my camera. It was a lot of fun, and I have a huge heart for small babies anyway so I felt completely in my element!

These are a few I took and I'm still kind of in disbelief that I took them! I'm sure they need work still, but come on... I've only been at this a few weeks. :lol: This is addicting!

All the photos were taken in natural light by a big wall of windows. The props were my friend's, and swaddling her was my idea. She was just so fussy and I've had a LOT of experience with babies and kids, so the second we swaddled her, she settled right now and fell asleep. I just wanted to hold her all day long, but I only got to for about 30 seconds! ;)

Ok onward....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am so addicted! And she is so super cute!! :lmao:

2. Fedaykin

Fedaykin TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hmm, those are pretty good actually. I'm also a beginner and I must say it is very addicting :D