sweet Maria (lots of pics)

you just gotta love daisy in her socks in front of the christmas tree... see daisy, you could fit in down here... first thing when you get home in the south, is to jerk off the socks and shoes... actually, i do that in the car...(hope hertz doesnt read that, he will run with it!!!)

i love how maria is opened eyed in almost all photos...she is taking it all in..wouldnt you love to know what she is thinking most of the time??

thanks for sharing her with us raymond and daisy...we all feel like she is ours in part!!

thanks Chiller!

April.. the floors are usually cold here in winter, and we don't want her catching a cold! for us , bare feet are for a few months of summer., uggg I can hear Maria crying now., hungry I guess.

Thanks Photo gal.. she has been highly anticipated! my first child after 46 yrs, and I have 8 sibs, 6 of them have 21 children, and the 21 have another 20.. so uncle ray was due!

My one brother Steve,, above in #6 is the only member of the 8 Barlows without offspring.. he just bought his first pc, so lets see if we can find him a match!

Most reactions

Back