Sweet Sixteen

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just started editing this session from last night but this photo... I love it so much! BTW, I didn't touch her eyes. Are they not amazingly blue?

DSC_0049.jpg

Her eyes are amazing, yes. Very good focus. Its just a shame that those distracting leaves or twigs are running across her face though.
I respect your opinion, but I like them. I think it really draws the focus to the eyes. Those are one of my favorite things about this photo.:D

I LOVE this photo. I think the twigs do a beautiful job of framing her eyes! Great coloring on everything! WOW!

I don't mind them running across her face but I'd remove the one from her hair.

Anyway, it's a very nice shot, but I think perhaps there's so much red in the skin that she blends into the bricks.

Her eyes are great!... but i agree with NJMAN, for this type of portrait i don't think the artistic use of the leaves helps the image at all... they are way too distracting.

Her eyes are great!... but i agree with NJMAN, for this type of portrait i don't think the artistic use of the leaves helps the image at all... they are way too distracting.

Ditto. The leaves don't "add" to the image.

The pose feels stagnant to me. Did you shoot some others in this area?

-Pete

i love the twigs that frame the eyes,but the leaves and twig in her hair are very distracting..

Hey Lacey
I like the shot, the leaves dont' bother me too much. I wish she had a more playful expression, but it's nice as is. I did a couple plays, hope u don't mind. The first was a simple S curve and the second was me just messing around with layering it.
DSC_00491.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Kelly that edit is rather scary.

Hey Lacey
I like the shot, the leaves dont' bother me too much. I wish she had a more playful expression, but it's nice as is. I did a couple plays, hope u don't mind. The first was a simple S curve and the second was me just messing around with layering it.
Pretty unnecessary edits IMO. They also bring out the red in her skin far too much, and she gets lost in the bricks. I think the soft light/low contrast in the original works very nicely for the image.

Also, I don't mind the twigs over/under her eyes, but I agree with ones in the hair could stand to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back