sweet

eydryan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eydryan.blogspot.com
DSC00598.10.jpg

photos1.blogger.com/hello/11/3781/400/DSC00598.10.jpg

now besides the i like it or not thing which i'll ask even if it's against regulations :lol: i've got a few questions:
1. naturally, that lamp;is it ok there or should we make it go away?
2. i've heard the red bracelet could produce some..issues
3. you tell me...

I got no pic but the pic address is there and it's set OK so obviously your site doesn't let you direct-link.
I've edited it to put up the address. If you copy and paste it into a new window it will pull up the picture*. When you go back to the post the image will come up - until you clear your cache.
Best I can do.

*Note*: Posting an image and then just asking if we like it is not asking for specific help, which is why it's not allowed in here. Read the description and stickies ;)

*Can't hot-link either so I couldn't make the address clickable. Sorry.

Not sure about the lamp. I'd like to see it without. What is the issue with the red bracelet? Seems fine to me.

The model is very pretty, but the overall feeling I have is that the image is very cramped. I like the lighting, it's soft and pretty, and I like the colors. Do you have another version from a wider angle?

hertz, usually it;s a matter of yes or no with blogspot and usually it depends on the browser you're using, etc.

i told you i know the rules :p but that doesn't mean i can't ask... :D

and why not hot-linking?! just make all href tags have a target="_blank" attribute from the CSS. and then it'll just open the pic in a new window. i really don't get it why you suddenly decided to forbid these...

elsapet if you've got the time pls could you do the crop, i'm just too busy with my exams this week to edit post etc.

otherwise only this angle was available because i decided to shoot at her place and the pretty corner i found turned out to be quite cramped...

btw other portraits done in the same night are at http://emaportrait.blogspot.com/
if i can get to posting them...

eydryan said:
hertz, usually it;s a matter of yes or no with blogspot and usually it depends on the browser you're using, etc.

i told you i know the rules :p but that doesn't mean i can't ask... :D

and why not hot-linking?! just make all href tags have a target="_blank" attribute from the CSS. and then it'll just open the pic in a new window. i really don't get it why you suddenly decided to forbid these...

elsapet if you've got the time pls could you do the crop, i'm just too busy with my exams this week to edit post etc.

otherwise only this angle was available because i decided to shoot at her place and the pretty corner i found turned out to be quite cramped...

btw other portraits done in the same night are at http://emaportrait.blogspot.com/
if i can get to posting them...

He's not saying you aren't allowed to hotlink, he's saying it wouldn't hotlink.

oh, ok. blogspot has... issues from time to time, sometimes hotlinking works (99%) sometimes it doesn;t . also it usually gives you a link in the error page and u find it there. depends...

i don't think it would make crowding worse really. because it's crowded because of that lamp fmpov.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back