Sweetness in the Snow...New Portraits

Well, you have considerably improved your work with eyes since I first started critiquing your portraits. Fantastic! Now if I could just get you to watch out about cutting off body parts or getting them to close to the frame such as elbows, hands in mitts etc. :wink::wink:

skieur

Wow. I think your pictures are very impressive! Love them!

well, thanks very much for digging this thread out of the ashes! I truly appreciate your nice comments. :)

Well, you have considerably improved your work with eyes since I first started critiquing your portraits. Fantastic! Now if I could just get you to watch out about cutting off body parts or getting them to close to the frame such as elbows, hands in mitts etc. :wink::wink:

skieur

Thanks skieur! You commented again. I really appreciate that. Ya, I cant seem to always remember those details, darn it. But I wouldn't know half of what I know today if it wasn't for your good critiques. So, thank you my friend!

You know after looking at these photo's again.

she seems to have such a grown up face, mixed with child like qualities.
I think daddy is going to have some problems.

I'm late commenting on this thread, but I just love these pictures!! REally nice job, its quality I am aspiring to :)

this is the cutest kid in the world...
very very cute shots, and all the colors go well... wow...

and you also did a pro job of catching it !!!

You know after looking at these photo's again.

she seems to have such a grown up face, mixed with child like qualities.
I think daddy is going to have some problems.

Hey, thanks so much for commenting again Christina! Yes, I think you're right, Daddy is going to have to keep a very close eye.

I'm late commenting on this thread, but I just love these pictures!! REally nice job, its quality I am aspiring to :)

Very much appreciated, thank you.

this is the cutest kid in the world...
very very cute shots, and all the colors go well... wow...

and you also did a pro job of catching it !!!

That really means a lot. Thanks very much Thor! :)

hi NJ....how's it going? haven't posted here for awhile now. Been so busy with something else. Anyway those are nice shots, I love them.

hi NJ....how's it going? haven't posted here for awhile now. Been so busy with something else. Anyway those are nice shots, I love them.

Hey Leo! Long time. Thanks a lot for the nice comments. Hope you are doing well. :)

Very nice. What a great way to handle such "pow" colors. Nice variety too.

-Pete

Many thanks Pete. That means a lot!

I love the fourth one because of the flakes in her hair, so detailed... so beautiful (even though her expression looks slightly forced)!!! And your mom's favorite is one of mine, too :)

Most reactions

Back