Swept off her feet…

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While attending a free concert in City Hall square this afternoon, I saw a newly married groom wow the crowd by sweeping his bride into his arms and wading into the fountain.

img4614pcrlt7.jpg

Thanks for looking

aww they look so happy :)
lovely moment!

Mansi!! How awesome to see you on the board. Thanks for your comment

Anti , I just did my first wedding.. (VERYYY HARDDD>>>)) But I loved every moment....

I love that shot!! Priceless... The husband looks so proud ...

Zendianah - They really did look spectacularly happy. And I thought it would be a really cool picture for a bride and groom to have in their album. I'm just glad no accidents happened when he waded in, as fountains are known for having very slippery, algae-covered bottoms. The mental image of 'what could have been' had me holding my breath.

Congrats on shooting your first wedding!!!!!! Bet it was nerve-wracking, but that you learned a lot and that it will get a bit easier with each wedding you shoot.

What a fun moment that you captured. I love it when I happen to stumble across a wedding when I'm out, such a magical time :)

Very good especially considering it was spur of the moment! How nice. I bet that was a moment they will never forget!

Most reactions

Back