Swimming beauties

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some pics from my trip in Febuary.. my friends and wife in the Philippines.. We had such a great time visiting these people, and they are soooo sweet. I will pass the thread on to them so please take some time to say hi.. all comments welcome!!

DSC_478901websize.jpg

DSC_477901websize.jpg

DSC_476301websize.jpg

DSC_468501websize.jpg

DSC_467901websize.jpg

DSC_467301websize.jpg

DSC_463901websize.jpg

DSC_462501websize.jpg

Hi girls! :wav:

WOW Raymond, if they are as sweet as they are beautiful, I'm sure you long for a return trip soon. People of genuine kindness these days are few and far between, and from what you say, it looks like you've found several! I like the subtle hint of affection and facial expression in #2. All of these shots are awesome, especially the last one of your wife. btw, are all Philippine women this beautiful?

I really can't express enough how happy I am for you and your wife in finding what appears to be a wonderful relationship! :hug:: to you both!

Very very nice Raymond. I love how you caught the drops of water too. They are all very pretty and all of these shots are just amazing.
Hello everyone :smileys:

Great shots here! I really like #5, everyone looks like they are having a great time!

All your pool photos are of some exceptional beauty, Raymond, you really have a knack for taking photos of people swimming! Per part this certainly is because of the "models" you use for your photos ;), but another aspect is that you get the lighting and the colours so very right. Plus you dare go into the pool YOURSELF with the camera in hand to get those really close close-ups, such as the second photo here. But also the ones taken from a distance with the 300mm fully out and the nicely blurred background are special!

Plus all your models are, of course, and mostly so Daisy, the young mother-to-be (ah, and it begins to show, how exciting! :D).

Very good Raymond, you captured the girls beautifully, you can tell they are really enjoying themselves. Your one lucky dude to be surrounded by such beauties.

Thanks everyone, I am very lucky! To put a long story short, the Filippina women are very special.. kind, loving and devoted to their families. I the 7 trips, and 6 1/2 months I have spent there, i have witnessed only one arguement.. which is what amazes me the most of these people.. they are totally non-confrontational.. imagine.. Daisy and I almost never have any issues, life is just sweet happiness and fun. Of course we have the regular stress of day to day life., but I promise you... Daisy is the most unbelievable sweet and kindest woman you can imagine.. I am so proud of her, and who she is. and yes Jon, they are mostly all beautiful inside, where it counts.. Daisys outer beauty is just a bonus!

Philppine people are very highly respected here in Canada, they are hard working and devoted people. Many here work in nursing and care giving jobs., of which they are best suited. They seem to be about 50 years behind us.. raised in similar situations and difficulties our parents faced. and they seem to have the same great character of their generation.. o well, so much for putting a long story short eh??

Thanks all!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back