swiss alps

lil dvl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is a pic i got on a hike in switzerland. you can see the group i went with in the bottom right corner, i went that little bit higher until i couldnt go any more, just to be that little bit better..hehe:mrgreen:
i personally think switzerland is one of the most amazing places in the world... you have to see it to believe it!

tell me what you think!

alpsSmall.jpg

What a stunning photograph, thankyou for sharing this beautiful picture

no worrys verdegraph, possibly i will post some more when i get some time!

That would be a good TPF field trip! Great picture!

Wow, nice shot! Looks like one heck of a steep climb you had to "better" your climbing group. Stunning scenery.

thanks for all your comments....

heres a couple more pics, one from the hike and the sunset from the hostel i stayed in.(one of the best hostels in the world)

swiss3Small.jpg

swiss4Small.jpg

I was in Switzerland in Feb of 04. Amazing, I say! A small story about that. I stopped into a Lucerne (sp) to buy a Swiss Army Knife. Typical American, huh?! I picked one out and they said I get a free engraving. I wrote down my last name on a piece of paper and handed it to the guy. My last name is Schweizer, and when the salesman saw this, he grinned real big and with his Swiss accent, he says "Schweizer?! WELCOME BACK!!" hehe, unforgettable trip!

Acclaimed world's longest sled run, great slopes, amazing scenery... amazing country! I wanna go back!

haha..
i think i will definately go back there, if i can i will fit it in on my next euro trip!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back