sword (added border)

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
playing with the dof on this monument and was pleased with the result in that it appears the sword is coming out of the monitor; well for me that is :wink: wonder if it would look better with a black border.

13684984-L.jpg

wow, it looks like im in one of those 3D cinemas and the things are coming out at you!! it would look good with a black frame.

Nice, you seemed to of mastered the art of DOF in all your photos. Post one with a black border aswell.

Very cool! :thumbsup:

It really feels like it is coming out from my screen. Wonderful work again jon. :)

I know I have not posted a response to many of you photos as of late, I thought you might get tired of me saying how great you work is. :wink:

I have about run out of was to compliment you.
Keep em comming, they are a joy to view.

ferny said:
Great photo Jon. Do you take any bad ones?

That, my friend, is the eternal question. There have been rumors of bad JonMikal pictures but are as elusive as bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster.

Jon, just when I think I've gotten good at DOF, you keep taking pictures. I guess I'll crawl back into my macro shooting world. :D

I really like the composition as well as the effect created.

hope it looks better with the border:

thanks so much for the comments. ALL you guys are awesome!!!! don't even Hobbes, you're the master of DOF! i'm a mere student of yours 8)

13739362-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back