sx-70 question

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I found a camera downstairs! It says its a Polaroid Time-Zero One Step camera, and the time zero part had me wondering - does that mean I can load some time zero film in it and give some funky sx-70s a go?

Go for it! :D Just be prepared to shake your fist at the sky (and the "manufacturing snafu" story that Polaroid continues to claim is the reason for the demise of this film) when it's gone forever. But all Polaroid geeks need to say they've given SX-70 a whirl; it's part of the Polaroid Holy Trinity (transfers, lifts and SX-70). :lol:

Make sure you open the camera and clean those rollers before wasting the precious remaining film on a dirty camera. ;) Do not despair if you pop in a cartridge of film and the camera doesn't fire right away. They are known to get stubborn from disuse, but it should work just by continuing to open and close the camera a few times. Remember the battery pack is in the film pack, not the camera, so the black card should eject after you insert the pack. If it does, say "Yayyyyy!" cause you're ready.

:sigh: Just talking about it makes me want to do it, and it's so depressing to know it's ending soon. :(

mmmm, fridge is fine. It will keep for months, and be fine for some time after the expiration date, too. Just make sure it's totally warmed up before you pop it in - you'll get that bluish cast if the film is too cool.

woot! Can't wait to see your results. :D

terri said:
mmmm, fridge is fine. It will keep for months, and be fine for some time after the expiration date, too. Just make sure it's totally warmed up before you pop it in - you'll get that bluish cast if the film is too cool.

woot! Can't wait to see your results. :D

:shock: I'm frightened. Terri just said "woot". :confused:

Most reactions

Back