Symbol of Freedom

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture is one of about two hundred, sitting there on the side of the road shooting high speed everytime that I see him flutter. Finally he took of and this is the image that I came out with. Any Comments?

Eagle1.jpg

whoa... great capture (shoot 200 and there's bound to be at least one winner!) :D

Beautiful!!!! What part of Illinois are you in???? It's been a while since I've seen any Eagles in my area.

I am from the Southern Chicago Area, however, this was on a trip to A river town in southern Illinois that I had taken going to specifically hunt these little guys down.

wow he's realy clean!

I seen one the other day when I was driving, I had the cam right beside me too!

I just don't like to shoot and drive very often unless I see a car soo wicked I can't resist :D

Nice capture by the way

molested_cow said:
Very nice, wish I get to take shots like that.

I wouldn't see it as a symbol of freedom, but more of a symbol of power.

I'd like to think he meant 'free as a bird' freedom rather than anything more 'imperialistic'

Great shot!!

The bald eagle has always been a symbol of freedom to me.

I live about 2 hours south of Chicago...My boyfriend said he saw a few eagles last summer, but it's been quite a few years for me.

core_17 said:
Beautiful!!!! What part of Illinois are you in???? It's been a while since I've seen any Eagles in my area.

I live about an hour and a half south of Chicago, and for the last three years I have been going to Alton Il, wich is right across the River from St. Louis. And during The last couple of weeks and first couple of weeks of Dec and Jan there is a Bald Eagle Migration that makes a stop at that town. Very fasanating. Although this time was a little dissappointing, because there weren't as many, I still came out with a couple of good prints.

Most reactions

Back