Synagogue Doors

ammorgan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken quite a while ago using my moms 35mm camera.

0720679-R1-040-18A.jpg

0720679-R1-042-19A.jpg

You mean standing closer or doing a self portrait?

No i mean that the photo is taken from the side of the doors not directly in front. it skews the perspective. i would have thought that with the intricate iron work of the doors it would look better from directly in front.

Ah okay. It's been so long since I took the picture I can't remember if I got out of the car to take the picture, or just snapped it out my window or something.

Fair enough. That would make sense. Just so you know i am by no means an expert so you dont ahve to give my opinion any weight :)

Welcome to the Forum. People here would be quite happy to view and comment on your images, but you're going to want to do that in one of the Galleries. This forum is more about general photography help.

If you need help with this particular image or want to receive comments and critique, there are also Critique Forums further down the main page, you might consider placing them there.

Finally, you ought to add some comment to tell us a little about the shot. To be honest, if you think you might have shot these out the car window, you're not exactly obessing about creative composition.

Hallo ammorgan, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I moved your thread out of The Beginners' Place into the General Gallery. The Beginners' Place is more of a Q&A-forum, while the galleries are for showing one's photos. OK?

Thanks for moving it. I had kind of assumed that the beginners section was for beginning photographers who had questions or wanted some feedback on their pics.

At some point I have to go back out and take pictures of those doors again but with my digital and my tripod.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back