T...G...I...F

TGIF??? Nope, not for me. Friday means it's the first day in a looooong stretch without my boyfriend, as he is getting ready for a portfolio review at school. I'm miserable and sad and lonely and I want it to be over :( All the weekend has in store for me is work and being alone. :( ~sigh~ Guess you guys will be seeing a lot of me, cuz I'm definately gonna need the cheerin up.

This week passed so quickly, meaning i didnt had the time to do most of the stuff i wnated to, plus i was a bit lazy so I can't complain.....about this weekend, I have NO PLANS!!!! buáááááááááá!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: tomorrow i have school all day and sunday i'm off but bf's working so....... weekend sucks!!!

Nope hasn't really been a long week for me, I only had two days of classes.

I have a 5 day weekend, I've already spent yesterday hard at work on the computer. So today, I think I'm going to relax, maybe go shooting.

I don't have much to do this weekend, which is nice.

photogoddess said:
So much going on but none of it really fun. Mostly just getting my crap together to move. Does anyone else hate moving as much as I do? :grumpy:

I kind of like moving...it's all exciting and you get a good chance to go through and trash a bunch of crap...that is if yer like me - a pack rat.

photogoddess said:
So much going on but none of it really fun. Mostly just getting my crap together to move. Does anyone else hate moving as much as I do? :grumpy:

Yup, I surely do hate to move. Oddly enough I like the packing and unpacking, but the actual move itself I don't like. Next move I make I'm hiring movers to do it!

I bought another Harley and get to pick it up in Georgia tomorrow...wooo hooooo!

Lula said:
This week passed so quickly, meaning i didnt had the time to do most of the stuff i wnated to, plus i was a bit lazy so I can't complain.....about this weekend, I have NO PLANS!!!! buáááááááááá!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: tomorrow i have school all day and sunday i'm off but bf's working so....... weekend sucks!!!
MMmmm... I just love spam on a Sunday. :mrgreen:

photogoddess said:

Most certainly do!!! (hate it that is)

I'm doing the same thing ... packing up a 3 bedroom house, family of four, 1 dog and 2 cats ... I'm moving on Friday and I'm not even close to being ready ... ahhhhhh total stress! so I totally hear ya!!!

so ... why am I sitting in front of the computer??? must be a glutton for punishment
BangHead.gif
:whip:
aufsmaul.gif
:spank:

weekends aren't too great anymore.... i work both friday and saturday 5pm - 10 or 11... oh well. I need money in order to work on my car and to support this crazy hobby of photography! :)

guess I can't complain

I'm gonna play in the darkroom tomorrow. :) I also have stacks of Polaroid image transfers that I need to review for upcoming festival season. I have several Polaroid prints that want to be emulsion lifts when they grow up, so maybe I'll tend to them as well. ;)

I always have too many projects going on, never enough weekend! :lol:

errant_star said:
Most certainly do!!! (hate it that is)

I'm doing the same thing ... packing up a 3 bedroom house, family of four, 1 dog and 2 cats ... I'm moving on Friday and I'm not even close to being ready ... ahhhhhh total stress! so I totally hear ya!!!

so ... why am I sitting in front of the computer??? must be a glutton for punishment
BangHead.gif
:whip:
aufsmaul.gif
:spank:
Good luck!

They say that one of the best things that you can do is to pack up a box of their toys and keep it with you. That way when you get to the new house the children have got something to play with and keep themselves occupied. Sit them down in their new room with the toys and they'll get used to it quickly :)

Wow, I actually have something planned. One of my birthday presents turned up. [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006Z3R6I/qid=1108808497/ref=pd_ka_0/026-6127870-3187639]So I'll be watching Red Dwarf VI[/ame] until the [ame=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/4259689.stm]Arsenal v Sheff Utd match starts[/ame].

After that... erm.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back