T1i and the T2i

Don't listen to the D90 guys! :) I might be biased because I own a T2i..... but I would love a D700 over a 5dmk2

I have a 7D with the 18 megapixels and that was actually a negative point when deciding between the 7D and other cameras. I would so much prefer a 12 mp sensor on the 7D... I have no clue why Canon chose to go the high mp count. Good on Nikon for going the high ISO route.
Wtf is wrong with people. Higher MP means better detail (assuming your lens has good resolution). A friend of mine has a D3s and he is wishing he had Canon instead because on my fail t1i I get better detail thanks to more MP.

Though yeah, Nikon IS the current high ISO king in terms of quality.

t1i and t2i are the same camera. t2i has the same mp count as the 7d and the same movie mode, while t1i has less mp and movies lack 30 fps at 1080p but image quality wise they're identical. As DP Review pointed out, if you wanna spend more and you really care about the extra functionality in movie mode, go with t2i, if you don't care about it, get the t1i and better glass. Glass is everything on these cams.

Most reactions

Back