Tablets for photo preview

I have an iPad 2 and bought a digital camera connection kit for it. It works great for backing up photos right on the spot and wiring them on the larger screen you can zoom in quicker and view the also.

Only problem I have since I use CF cards is that it does now have enough power to use the card reader I have. I don't know if there are any that work on it so I have to actually hook my camera up to the adapter on my iPad. If you use SD cards though then its fine because that has a separate adapter in the kit to read SD so you can keep taking pictures while you are backing your files up.

I have not tried to edit any pictures on my iPad though so I don't know how well that would work or how easy it would be. Don't really have an interest in using my iPad to actually process any images.

The best tablet I would think would be to get something like an asus e-slate that runs windows 7. Then you can have all your programs loaded onto the tablet and it would be awesome.

I personally use a canon t3i with a eye-fi sd card ( wireless) which transfer the photos directly to my iPad after each shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back