taggin along with elsaspet

acaldwell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i am no pro, but here are some shots i got when taggin along with elsaspet on her bridal shoot with jen (the one who wanted wacky from her :)). here you go cindy (i didn't want to hi-jack your thread so i started a new one). please give me all your comments and critiques.

IMG_1057ii.jpg

IMG_1066ii.jpg

IMG_0977SP.jpg

IMG_1096ii.jpg

IMG_1059ii.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

3 and 4 are my faves. Great job!

2 and 4 are my favs :D in number 2 I just love how the veil or this thing on her head (I've no idea how it is in English) covers a part o her face... this is great :D

WOW! Thanks everyone. I was so nervous last night I couldn't fall asleep for a while! I really appreciate the encouragement from all of you.

And yes, mentos, we call it a veil as well...lol.

Christina, I have no idea where you would've seen these backgrounds, they are completely original. haha

Hey Abby,
Could you burn me a full rez of number 2? The bride wants it. Just bring it with you tomorrow if you can, ok?

I'd kill for the chance to tag along with elaspet.....you are very lucky.

cindy, i will certainly bring it with me!

jeepnut - yes, i know. she and her husband both are so fun and extemely talented! then again you knew that. i think i appreciate her work more after meeting her in person.

thanks NJ. i appreciate that as i am a big fan of your processing! to quote someone from your rhino thread... your skills are "sick-nasty" :)

Most reactions

Back