taggin along with elsaspet

thanks NJ. i appreciate that as i am a big fan of your processing! to quote someone from your rhino thread... your skills are "sick-nasty" :)

These are great !! You are VERY lucky to shadow Cindy !! I wish I could I live in Denver! :(

My fav # 4 so. natural and angelic.. is that stupid. My english is since I cant type... I may get critiqued for that... So I will keep this short and sweet .. You PP is KILLER .. You got skills girl.

These are great !! You are VERY lucky to shadow Cindy !! I wish I could I live in Denver! :(

My fav # 4 so. natural and angelic.. is that stupid. My english is since I cant type... I may get critiqued for that... So I will keep this short and sweet .. You PP is KILLER .. You got skills girl.

i don't think what you type is stupid. you speak better english than i do half the time, hehe. i just had to teach a class for a grade tonight and i think i stumbled all over my words! thanks for the encouragement, i'm having a blast learning so many neat tricks, especially from all of you! woo-hoo you go guys & gals

Most reactions

New Topics

Back