Take a look at this photo and tell me what you think...

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
New-Man_edited_bw_RS.jpg

So...thoughts...impressions, etc. FWIW, this is me and my wife.
(This is a bit of a trick question!!! :D )

hell, i don't know....you actually won the title but she's wearing the ribbon?

My guess: Did you add yourself to that photo via PS?

Well since you asked twice... Handsome couple! I am not sure what is going on here. I am guessing that your wife was 1st runnerup in a beauty pageant. Judging from the pass around your neck you are V.I.P, Press or Backstage. I do know that the details of this shot are going to be interesting.

Critically, I am not crazy about the "hey you guys smile for the camera" approach, but your expression is classic.

Since Ali got close, I'll give it away.

This shot is the result of about 2 1/2 hrs of hard core photoshopping. We were cleaning out one of our spare bedrooms that we'd used for storage in preparation for the baby shower this weekend. We came across a box of old photos and stuff, and in behind a photo in one of Kelly's old photo frames was this:

KJ_old-photo.jpg

This is a photo of Kelly and her ex-boyfriend back in high school. Kelly was actually 17 when this photo was taken.

This next one is a photo of me that was taken in the McLaren-Mercedes team paddock at the United States Grand Prix this past June:

IMG_9142_edited.jpg

After a couple hours of photoshopping to try and match the lighting, the burned areas, the grain, the size ratios, the cutting of the original and blending onto the new background, etc., this is what I ended up with!

New-Man_edited_bw_RS.jpg

(See, the whole filename of "New-Man etc." should have tipped you off! :D :D )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back