Take a look at this

Got to love the picture that they are using.

I really don't have a need for x-ray vision, but I would love to get some more sea monkeys. Man those monkeys crack me up. :wink:

I doubt this guy has what he's hawking but the technology does exist. In the USA officials were toying with the idea of using it at airports. It does see through clothes.

Come on guys, don't be so hard on him. He does say "It actually worst!!".

It is actually true. The idea that is, I can't say anything about what he's selling. I read it on here. It's something to do with infrared I think. Some cameras with the correct filter can let you see through light coloured clothes. The reason you need to download this thingy from him is because when the manufacturers of the cameras that could do this found out they had to build in some sort of safety device, for obvious reasons. The cameras are still able to look through the clothes, but software stops you from being able to tell the camera to do it. If that makes sense. A bit like a speed limiter on a car. Lots of German cars can go faster than 155mph but they all limit theirs to that speed electronically.

The "safety" device they put on the "nigtvision" cameras to make them unable to see through clothing ect is to stop down the iris. The easy fix from what I have seen is a type of IR ND filter easily found on eBay which will force the camera to go wide open and let all the light in to the sensor. This guy sounds like a bit of a scam though.

I have no need for this info but found the mechanics of it interesting at one time ;)

paha! nerd. either he is a complete fraud (that is what im thinking) or he really does have the technology and is being stupid enough to sell it on ebay for 2 dollars a pop. i think it's a joke. it should be. because i think its funny.

Gotta love it when people sell information that you can get on google with a 10 second keyword search. This is about as low as selling the russian firmware hack for the 300D / digital rebel, which I've seen on ebay as well.

(I gotta think of a scam like this).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back