Take off!

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.
I took this yesterday. The light was really nice and managed this. Its an Air Malta Airbus A319, taking off runway 32.
Aaron

9h-aeg.jpg

Nice crisp shot aaron, good work
Luke

This is GOOD!
I can even see the pilot doing his job! Wow.
Where were you standing to get this magnificent view? Including the clear wording "Malta International Airport" in the background???

great capture :thumbup:

Thanks :) There is a platform that rises above the runway fence, so you can get great shots from up there. I believe it was purpose built for spotters and photographers.

I really like this photo.It looks so well composed to me.Crisp,sharp and you can see the heat distortion trailing the plane.

Great in-flight capture.......check the engine exhaust blurring building conner and the plane on the ground.

Great focus. A well captured shot.

Thanks for all your kind comments!! Im pleased with this shot... they are moving so fast its difficult to frame correctly and you tend not to notice details like exhaust, so its a nice surprise when you review them back at home and get something good :)

This is an awesomly clear shot. Well done bro.

Yes, great shot.

Next time you're over there, try some panning shots with a slower shutter speed. With the background motion-blurred, it would have REALLY been a killer!

yeah id love to get motion and ive tried it, but just cant keep the aircraft sharp....practise I suppose!
Oh and just to let you know... I upload my aircraft pics to jetphotos.net... they have a high standard, but this one was rejected. Here are the reasons Reason(s) For Rejection:
- Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
- Undersharpened (Soft)

Seems you have to get the screener on a good day! Ive got a pic accepted on there thats a bit cr*p to be honest. Yet this one (in their opinion) is worse. Must admit, im losing faith. Seems they want blood from a stone!

Well, I would agree about the bad framing, but not because the aircraft is not centered. I think it would be better with the aircraft towards the back of the frame, so it doesn't look so crowded.

Undersharpened? That's BS.

Most reactions

Back