fledgling

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0347_edited.jpg
IMG_0232.JPG

I see. The over saturation makes them a little 'cartoony' for some peoples tastes...mine included. Give the processing another shot. They are not bad photos.
I am kind of wondering why you used the sRGB IE661966-2-1 black scaled colorspace for no. 2. I didn't look at the other 2 yet, did you use that space in all?

I see. The over saturation makes them a little 'cartoony' for some peoples tastes...mine included. Give the processing another shot. They are not bad photos.
I understand what you mean. these haven't been edited by me, I used the 'vivid' setting on my camera.

Heh...Not much could be done without the raw file, but closer to this without losing all the foreground greens?
IMG_0347_edited2.jpg

I understand what you mean. these haven't been edited by me, I used the 'vivid' setting on my camera.
Really? The file name was "IMG_0347_edited" makes me think there might have been just a touch of editing after the fact. :) Just a hunch. :)

Always shoot the images in the camera as flat as possible to open up more possibilities in post. It gives you a lot more flexibility.

Really? The file name was "IMG_0347_edited" makes me think there might have been just a touch of editing after the fact. :) Just a hunch. :)
lol honestly just cropping.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back