...Taken with my new toy digital camera.

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MORE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM.

The quality's not half-bad for something that weighs an ounce, is made out of plastic, and is the size of my big toe.

But keep in mind that I took these when I had no idea how to use it, so they're not the best-- even for the toy camera.

1)
two077.jpg

2)
two080.jpg

3)
two071.jpg

4)
two057.jpg

5)
two035.jpg

6)
two017.jpg

7)
two005.jpg

8.)
two002.jpg

9)
two001.jpg

10)
one005.jpg

Hey cool, you got to use your camera! I really like #s 3, 4, and 5. I think you're off to a good start. It's different shooting with that little thing, isn't it. It seems like the simpler pics are better.

I just printed some pics from my toy camera down at Walgreens on Shattuck. You can upload them on their website, then pick them up in 1 hour. They're 19 cents each. Longs has the same thing, although their website wasn't working for me. Longs also has those instant-print machines that have a USB port (Walgreens's machine doesn't), so you can probably go straight there and print them off the camera.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Hey cool, you got to use your camera! I really like #s 3, 4, and 5. I think you're off to a good start. It's different shooting with that little thing, isn't it. It seems like the simpler pics are better.

I just printed some pics from my toy camera down at Walgreens on Shattuck. You can upload them on their website, then pick them up in 1 hour. They're 19 cents each. Longs has the same thing, although their website wasn't working for me. Longs also has those instant-print machines that have a USB port (Walgreens's machine doesn't), so you can probably go straight there and print them off the camera.

How much does it cost to develop and get prints from Walgreen's? I used to go to Ritz Camera on Telegraph, but it was way overpriced. Now I go to Color Express on Shattuck (right next to Berkeley Games). The price for developing and scanning into CD cost around 9 dollars, which I think it's reasonable. Plus it is a professional lab, which I would trust more than Walgreen's.

Walgreens is about .29 a print unless you catch one of their sales and print more than 50, then it's .19 a print. Still overpriced. Their CD's are 2.95. I used to work in their photo lab - make sure you get one that has techs that actually care about your pictures!

I would trust brighteyes, because I've only been there that 1 time to print 6 digital pics (19 cents each).

Yep! It seems I've finally got the hang of it, as of today. Thanks, the eye one [#5] was completely accidental, but I like it anyways. :mrgreen:

Ah! I was just at that very Walgreens about 45 minutes ago. I'll have to go down again tommorow and get a couple of prints. I suppose 19 cents is cheap enough for me, haha.

By the way, thanks for reffering this camera to me. It's so much better to bring to school and get random fun shots.

Most reactions

Back