Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This lioness came right up to the road where I was parked and took a drink
lion drinking bp.JPG

Neat image! Love the water droplets, and the gorgeous lighting! A much more interesting lion shot than most that I've seen.

Bryan, very nice shot. It never ceases to amaze me how these animals will ignore a vehicle, even with people in it as long as you are quiet and watch carefully.
What part of Kenya were you in for this one? Just curious - maybe we have been to the same place.

WesternGuy

Splendid shot Bryan and lovely light you got too...
Do you have a wide angle shot of the beauty that you can share?
Rgds,

Bryan, very nice shot. It never ceases to amaze me how these animals will ignore a vehicle, even with people in it as long as you are quiet and watch carefully.
What part of Kenya were you in for this one? Just curious - maybe we have been to the same place.

WesternGuy

Thanks, this a 12 day trip in October last year, we covered the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and a bunch of other places but like 99.9% of my favorite shots this one was taken in the Mara. I typically do one intensive 8 day trip to the mara and one more spread out trip every year

Splendid shot Bryan and lovely light you got too...
Do you have a wide angle shot of the beauty that you can share?
Rgds,
Cheers Jasii!
sure, here you go, 400mm full frame
ms_10_6_14_0974.JPG

a bit wider at 240mm
ms_10_6_14_0980.JPG

OMG KITTY!
nice timing. how many frames did you shoot to get a few at just the right spot?

OMG KITTY!
nice timing. how many frames did you shoot to get a few at just the right spot?

thanks, good question- six shots over 20 seconds including the final, main difference was her tongue and the droplets, being something of an 'old school' shooter I tend not to fire of large bursts, six of the same view is a lot for me.

Simply outstanding shots. The water rings and drops bring the picture to life.

ken

Most reactions

New Topics

Back