Taking a moment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have you taken the opportunity to click "Thank you," to someone less fortunate than you today? Think abou it. How many unthanked posts have you seen just this week alone? All it takes is the click of a button. Maybe it means so little to you, but it can also mean so little to someone else too! So get out there and do something meaningless for somebody right now.

Thank you in advance!

Again, I beseech you, everyday people go unthanked. In one nieghborhood in the town I live people often go for days, weeks, even months at a time without a proper thank you!

Did you know that for the price of one cup of coffee a day you can feed something that's hungry? I sure you're much the same as me and would rather enjoy that cup of coffee, but what does it take to click the thank you button? -- Not even the skin off your nose. Please, thank someone today while you're having that cup of coffee!

Thanks, abraxas

YEAH! You wealthy jerks keep thanking each other while the less fortunate nobodies like me are left alone with very very few thanks :(

WE DEMAND TO BE THANKED MORE OFTEN!!!

...Think abou it. How many unthanked posts have you seen just this week alone?
I don't think a single post. I think you and Hobbes have managed to browse through the forum and thank every single post since the beginning of time.

Meaningless thanks mean nothing.

The forum took a turn from maturity to childish with this feature implemented.

I don't think a single post. I think you and Hobbes have managed to browse through the forum and thank every single post since the beginning of time.

Somebody's got to run with the scissors!

Running with scissors is a good idea. Thank you for suggesting it. :thumbup:

Not meaning to make a mockery of a mockery I'd like to thank you for thanking me.

Not meaning to make a mockery of a mockery I'd like to thank you for thanking me.

Now I'm wondering how many nested quotes there can be?

Anyone?

Anyone?

This is what I get, regardless if I click the multiquote box or not. Thanks for giving me the oppertunity to reply.

I have to admit, I'm mocking the system.

& and thank you for for thanking me, etc...

I knew the moment I saw it that it would turn ridiculous. We had a very similar rep system on here before, and it turned into a big popularity contest, and it felt like Jr. High. This 'thanks' system is no better. Who cares if Abraxas is thanking everyone. It was a stupid, pointless feature to begin with. Might as well let someone get thier kicks out of it.

Is there a way to click "no thank you"? Because this thread is so stupid I want to click that on you 1000 times.

This is what I get, regardless if I click the multiquote box or not. Thanks for giving me the oppertunity to reply.

Thank you for acknowledging my thanking you.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I knew the moment I saw it that it would turn ridiculous. We had a very similar rep system on here before, and it turned into a big popularity contest, and it felt like Jr. High. This 'thanks' system is no better. Who cares if Abraxas is thanking everyone. It was a stupid, pointless feature to begin with. Might as well let someone get thier kicks out of it.

interesting.. very ...interesting

:er:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back