Taking Sig Requests

MommyOf4Boys said:
I really liked that one you did for andrea..I didnt want to bombard you, so I tried it myself..how does this look? Does it look Dumb??

sig11.jpg
[/QUOTE

it looks great, excellent first try.

JonMikal said:
can you work something with DC & D70s for me?

Any kind of specific colors or text?

mentos_007 said:
hey and me?! Can youd o sth for mentos? :)
text: minty one, or just mentos :)
and a cool lens there?? :)
sth black and white? :)

thanks in advance!!!

Sure.

MommyOf4Boys said:
I really liked that one you did for andrea..I didnt want to bombard you, so I tried it myself..how does this look? Does it look Dumb??

Well, for a first sig, it looks better than my first sig. But, I think it has too much going on in it. Too many different textures and stuff like that. But then again, I like simple sigs with just some kind of simple design.

Too late to make a request?

ok..i want one like JM's but with an old plantation and maybe somehow my Nikon D50 incorprated into it, perhaps behind the building?? LOL PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! You are creative, I have faith in you!! heehehehe

hobbes28 said:
Time to hate me but that one is a little too big. :(

Oh, ok. I'll resize it.

MommyOf4Boys said:
ok..i want one like JM's but with an old plantation and maybe somehow my Nikon D50 incorprated into it, perhaps behind the building?? LOL PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! You are creative, I have faith in you!! heehehehe

Sure, as soon as I'm done with Rapala46's, then Bace, then you.

I wouldn't mind something gray on gray. Some white and black and blue...

www.bacemedia.com somewhere on there.

Canon 300D maybe?

Maybe have this incorporated into it but B+W and smaller?

I don't know. Do your damn thang!!!

resize28.jpg

Don't want to step on your toes, Sly, but I was bored so I had a fiddle and attempted to make one for Bace... Yours are far better, but here's my lowly try:
bace.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back