Taking the plunge

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bid on a Beseler 23C III Dichro Colorhead Enlarger today. :)

I know absolutely nothing about darkrooms, but I plan to jump in with both feet. I have a space in my mom's basement to set it up, with a sink nearby.

Hopefully I will win this auction.

I seemed to remember someone saying they had this enlarger, or another Beseler, and they are good. I hope I'm remembering correctly :p

ps. I may have to change my name to Film Matt after this :p

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is the exact enlarger I've been working on. I thought it was fab, very user friendly. This is a nice load of stuff in this lot, especially for this price! If I was working I would have to outbid you :twisted: I'm kidding; I think the hubby is dead set on a Chromega and I'd never deliberately get into a bidding war with one of my peeps here. :wink:

Looks like it ends soon; hopefully it will be yours!! :D

Too bad I lost the auction :( It went for $504. My max bid was $400. Oh well. Had I been home, I might have outbid the guy, but I was gone. I'm looking at other auctions right now.

Digital Matt said:
Too bad I lost the auction :( It went for $504. My max bid was $400. Oh well. Had I been home, I might have outbid the guy, but I was gone. I'm looking at other auctions right now.

I'm sorry....that was a sweet deal. :cry: Don't sweat it too badly, I see a new Beseler aution over there every few days. Just make sure what you're looking at is in as good repair as this one appeared to be. If you have $400 to play around with you'll get it eventually, although maybe not including the other load of goodies.

I have more money. I just wasn't home at the end of the auction :( I'll get one. After researching the prices of all the different components, I can see that it's still a huge deal to spend $600 even, for all that stuff.

Boy, you make your mind up and it happens, eh? :wink: Congrats! Looks like you got a couple of nice lenses here, too.

Digital Matt said:
Update: I won this auction. :)

I have this enlarger. It's a good one, and you got a great price with the Rodenstock lens and timer.

ksmattfish said:
Digital Matt said:
Update: I won this auction. :)

I have this enlarger. It's a good one, and you got a great price with the Rodenstock lens and timer.

Good to hear. It seemed like a really good deal to me. I'm very excited :)

Thanks everyone. Keep your eyes peeled in this forum, because I'm sure I'll have questions. :wink:

oriecat said:
Looking forward to it, Analog Matt! ;)

:LOL: Yeah, you're gonna have everyone confused now, film-boy. :wink: I'm really tickled you're doing all this. I think it's great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back