Talents?

Oh another talent I hve which I konw is a talent is I can't get bored. Never been bored in my life.

I can play softball well. I collect Mickey Mouse, I have thousands of him, and I have never bought a duplicate an accident. I have a really good memory, it may take a minute to recall something, but I always remember. I can see an actor in a movie and usually name all the other movies they've been in. I'm really good at organizing a lot of stuff in small spaces.

You know how you can whistle on the top of a bottle? Well I can do that to my wifes mouth when she puckers up.

voodoocat said:
You know how you can whistle on the top of a bottle? Well I can do that to my wifes mouth when she puckers up.

I know I am going to hate asking this ... but how did you find that out ?

My talent is to be a listening ear when people need to talk and have a shoulder to cry on.

hmmm Normal talent..I can eat...runs in the family..I have a background of Italian and boy can they pack in the snack...

not so normal...I can play hockey with the big boys and hold my own...so far nothing broken...and I still have all my teeth...maybe thats the real talent ;)

I play drums and sing in my band.

I play guitar in my spare time.

I guess being a sought-after Car Photographer has its talents. :???:

I can do this thing with my thumbs. I'll have to post a picture. My uncle calls them 'thumb tack thumbs" because i dont have to use the tip of my thumb to push them in. I never knew until he said something. I thought it was normal.

I can also hold in my emotions and hide them decently well. Unless I'm really upset or pissed then I cry. I hate crying. I woke up the other night with tears in my eyes. I had a dream some jerkoff flattened my dog!! :( I miss him...

I also don't smoke...is that a telent?

Karalee said:
Im a good observer and rememberer (If thats a word :lol: ) My mother in law called one day, about 6 months after we moved from living near her, so it had been a while since we had been to her house. She said she had to go cos she had to go and buy a lighter to light some candles, I told her to walk into the kitchen and on the window sill there should be a green lighter. And there it was :lmao:

I can cook some badass butter chicken :drool: From scratch too - none of this get it out of a packet and add cream stuff. I used to be pretty good at basketball, but havent done that in years. Oh and Im good at finding good purchase prices for stuff online :mrgreen:

Mmm I LOVE butter chicken... Could you give me your recipe?
(I've only ever had those microwave ones... lol)

I can touch my nose with my tongue...

Okay.. So my nose is kinda largish... But I can still touch it with my tongue.

I used to be able to get my leg behind my neck...

I can make good macaroni cheese...

Mmmm I love macaroni cheese.

LittleMan said:
My talents... well...
If I look at a pattern with a dark and a light I see the light part instead of the dark part.
like this one:
solomons.gif

It's hard for me to see the pattern of the black parts... :confused:
It's bad because a lot of patterns in my mom's quilts look bad to me because I see arrows... or really weird stuff.
I also focus on the white around the text.. so it's easier for me to read white on black. I have to keep something to focus on or else I will only see the white and not be able to read. :meh:
It's a talent IMO because I can see stuff other people can't. :mrgreen:

Other talents... I can sneak up behind someone without them knowing at all.

I have a really good photographic memory. I can remember what my friends were wearing years later if they ask me.

I can de-crypt encryptions and make crypt puzzles. My Crypt Puzzle

I can beat everyone I know that's my age at armwrestling.

I am a ladies man. :blushing: (or so my friends tell me)

I can clean a house spotless faster then anyone I know (and enjoy it)

I am a perfectionist.

I learned survival training from a Green Berret and have a backpack with stuff just incase I need it. :mrgreen:

I know what to do if a nuke hits San Antonio. :meh:

I can learn something and remember it... forever.

I am like an encyclopedia for useless stuff you never really needed to know... like the fastest growing fingernail is your middle finger's nail. :lol:

ummm... and I wear glasses. (that IS a talent) ;)

I can spot an owl in a tree when most people can't see it even after I point it out.

I have a pretty good knowledge of how everything electric works.

I know how long it will take someone to go unconsious in 10 different areas of the body if you get stabbed. :meh:

And my last one I'll write.... I can name all of these in a single post... :lmao:

my talent is i can make a post that doesnt sound like im stuck on myself.

zing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back