Tales from the crypt

kalgra

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a series I shot in France last week. The weather was pretty crappy, rained for days cold and gloomy. What better time to visit a cemetery. I shot a couple hundred photos here and could have easily shot a couple hundred more. I really wanted to come back at night with a tripod but the wife and in laws were having none of that! lol.

Anyway here are is a small sample I though id share. On a side note I really had a thing for the door knobs.

suggestion. Go back and select ONLY your top 4 or 5 photos and post those. Posting a gazillion random ones of varying quality will get you few to none responses

suggestion. Go back and select ONLY your top 4 or 5 photos and post those. Posting a gazillion random ones of varying quality will get you few to none responses

Thanks for your reply and tip. I can certainly understand that would makes sense if I were asking for a critique and expecting a bunch of responses. Who wants to critique 15+ image, I get that.

However I didn't ask for and wasn't looking for critique I was simply sharing an experience from a recent trip I took as others have done here. I'm sorry If I posted these in the wrong forum and you didn't like what I had to share or felt that some of these images were sub par, but I get your gist. Thanks! :)

I like them. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your reply and tip. I can certainly understand that would makes sense if I were asking for a critique and expecting a bunch of responses. Who wants to critique 15+ image, I get that.

However I didn't ask for and wasn't looking for critique I was simply sharing an experience from a recent trip I took as others have done here. I'm sorry If I posted these in the wrong forum and you didn't like what I had to share or felt that some of these images were sub par, but I get your gist. Thanks! :)

Nope got your gist, you missed mine. It is easier fro others to view pictures in smaller groups. So you posted 15, just post 5 in the initial post and then in the comments post two more groups of five. As for quality consider what you are doing, you want others ot see your work...isn't it logical that you would want them to see your best work? You simply can't be thin-skinned in any photography forum...the touchy-feely 'Oh you're so great. and wonderful, and your pictures are all awesome' is for Facebook. I like your theme, and I did take the time to look at all of them, and some shouldn't have been posted, and a couple in my opinion should be printed and hung.

VERY well done. I love them all. It really tells a story. Thank you for sharing with us.

Interesting and thought provoking captures.

Very Nice series of shots you have a good eye but but I don't see the Crypt Keeper.:1247:

Most reactions

Back