Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
34050_438096328383_659363383_581810.jpg

my friend snapped it with her camera phone btw

SO MANY SMILES

and by so many, I mean two.

:thumbup: Lovely.

Really? Did your friend superimpose the birds in the shot too? It's okay, you can come clean now.

3dQWy.jpg

^Not my image. Found it on the web a week or two ago. Hence, also not the OP's friends image.

Or you can call out your 'friend'.

Plus, yall are supposed to link to photos that aren't yorz, not post 'em.

Look at the TPF FAQ page.

Seen this photo waaaay too many times.. and almost everytime its been shown to me.. The person showing it to me said "look at this photo my friend took"

I really wanna meet this friend.

Really? Did your friend superimpose the birds in the shot too? It's okay, you can come clean now.

3dQWy.jpg

^Not my image. Found it on the web a week or two ago. Hence, also not the OP's friends image.

whatttttt totally going to call her out now! she posted it on facebook and said she got it a few days ago :( thats really lame..but still a cool picutre. Sorry guys!:meh:

whatttttt totally going to call her out now! she posted it on facebook and said she got it a few days ago :( thats really lame..but still a cool picutre. Sorry guys!:meh:
Lame? No a lie!

If something seems to be to good to be true, it's likely to good to be true.

While were at it I'll mention Occams Razor -(from wikipedia.org) the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem). The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your ' friend ' rates high on the Bull$h!+ Meter... way,way,way high up...

You guys really know how to kill a fun photo...:mrgreen:

Damn, I was gonna comment on the photo except this time I actually did read all the way down on this thread, and all the sudden I couldn't comment anymore. /sadface

Most reactions

Back