Talk me into doubling-down on Lightroom

Since some screens have changed in LR CC since LR 4 (which came out in 2011 or 2012), you might use those for more understanding.

Since some screens have changed in LR CC since LR 4 (which came out in 2011 or 2012), you might use those for more understanding.

I had not opened your first link and therefore did not realize there was an update that caused a lot of anger and frustration.

Lightroom 6.2 Release Update and Apology
I wouldn't worry about it, Lightroom 6.3 is out and the import dialog screen has revereted to the pre-lightroom 6.2 format.:1219:

I had not opened your first link and therefore did not realize there was an update that caused a lot of anger and frustration.

Lightroom 6.2 Release Update and Apology
I wouldn't worry about it, Lightroom 6.3 is out and the import dialog screen has revereted to the pre-lightroom 6.2 format.:1219:

Yup, one of the rare times I didn't rush to do an update (by pure luck).

Most reactions

Back