Tally Ho

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunday i went to shoot a hunt at Chatsworth House about 12 miles from home Chatsworth house official website I shoot a few horse trials here also
Not my best but i thought i would share some

799125338_vJPTi-L.jpg

799125499_DVmCv-L.jpg

799125530_xkp4K-L.jpg

799125854_pxaJj-L.jpg

799125901_Bswct-L.jpg

799126039_FUwnp-L.jpg

799125939_8mrDa-L.jpg

799126270_hKSLp-L.jpg

799126381_Z8rez-L.jpg

799126367_FtVBQ-L.jpg

799126327_A7RNF-L.jpg

has all the hoohaa about banning hunting died down now? time was if you turned up with a camera, expect a visit to IC shortly after.

A bit less road in #2 & that'll be perfect.

Kajiki says what I was thinking, too: the second looks extremely "English" to me, were it not for the wide expanse of grey (road) in the foreground. That in soft lawn green and it'd really be perfect, also the DOF, I really like the DOF in that one!

has all the hoohaa about banning hunting died down now? time was if you turned up with a camera, expect a visit to IC shortly after.

A bit less road in #2 & that'll be perfect.

It has been banned, but the blood hounds are chasing the runner like you thought, im not totally sure of the rules

Kajiki says what I was thinking, too: the second looks extremely "English" to me, were it not for the wide expanse of grey (road) in the foreground. That in soft lawn green and it'd really be perfect, also the DOF, I really like the DOF in that one!

Thank's i'll re process it in Capture one and crop it

Nice stuff.. Whats with the guy running?

I think possibly, he's the 'hare'. This making the story. Is that right GarY?[/QUoute]

Spot on mate :thumbup:

Something else the US members would be interested in is shots 9 and 10 you can see the edge of a village called Endensor
Discover Derbyshire and the Peak District

A clip from the website
At the top of the churchyard is the grave of Kathleen Kennedy, the sister of the late President of the USA. She was the wife of the present Duke’s elder brother and heir to the Dukedom who was tragically killed in Belgium during the last war. Only four years later his wife was killed in an air crash.
In June, 1963, John F Kennedy, the President of the United States visited the grave -- five months before being assassinated – on the way by helicopter to a meeting with the Prime Minister. This event is recalled by the Duchess of Devonshire in her book, ‘The House: a Portrait of Chatsworth’, when she describes the reaction of one resident of the village, ‘The wind from that machine blew my chickens away, and I haven’t seen them since’.

This brings back memories, they used to have hunts in the village where I grew up, everyone would come out to watch when they gathered on the village green :)

Nice series, as always :)

Most reactions

Back