Tammy Lynn - glam headshots

flipstylephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flipstyle.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was supposed to go on a big urban walking shoot downtown New Orleans today, but we woke up too late and felt just flat out lazy...so the wife let me fill up a 2 gig card worth of her here at home. here's a couple of the headshots that she liked in particular.

too lazy to setup the strobes, so we used natural light.

263598696_gQL8U-XL.jpg

263598854_ZLjuC-XL.jpg

and a couple full body

263598752_jTG2J-XL.jpg

I don't like that you can't see the face well in this one, but she likes the body position.
263598783_MKEaG-XL.jpg

thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

your third shot is probably the best imo.

the first seems to have a little too harsh of a light source and her expression seems uneasy.

your second shot would be killer if it wasn't underexposed. (or atleast it looks that way on my screen)

and your right in the forth, you just can't see her face.

first of all: you're a lucky man for having a model like that on hand all the time.;)
As for the pictures: I like #3 the best. In #1 the light on her chest and face is too harsh and #2 and #4 are (like you said) too dark.
I would like to see the pose in #4 with the light from #3 (in 3 the pose makes her legs and hip look too big).

for what it's worth.

pascal

a lucky man you are. She is amazing.

I agree with many of the thoughts posted above me. But one in particular i disagree.

I would like to see the pose in #4 with the light from #3 (in 3 the pose makes her legs and hip look too big).

for what it's worth.

pascal

I do not think she looks too big here at all. Granted there is a small spot at her hip, but that cannot be avoided. I think she is showing her curves quite nicely, From a womans P.O.V. I do not think this is the best out of the series. I like number 4 ( also wishing more light on the face. ) but i did have to say that little part. - sorry.

I do not think she looks too big here at all. Granted there is a small spot at her hip, but that cannot be avoided. I think she is showing her curves quite nicely, From a womans P.O.V. I do not think this is the best out of the series. I like number 4 ( also wishing more light on the face. ) but i did have to say that little part. - sorry.

It's good to disagree...;) but I don't really understand what you are saying. Why do you mention that spot and why do you say she doesn't look too big, but from a woman's P.O.V. it's not the best? I'm not trying to be difficult, really I'm not..
My point is that her pose distorts the dimensions. That's all.

pascal

the spot i mention is the little bit of flesh squished together on her upper left hip, although that cant be avoided with her pose.

when i said from a womans P.O.V. i may not have used proper punctuation. I meant "I think she is showing her curves quite nicely, From a womans P.O.V." but "I do not think this is the best out of the series. I like number 4"

its always fun to agree to disagree :sexywink:

Thanks guys...and quite honestly, I agree with it all from the get go. BUTTTT...these were the best of the bunch for this shoot, or rather...the ones she wanted me to process that night. I have quite a few more I need to get to, but it was 3 am...lol.

Many thanks regardless...it all helps me to improve.

Oh, and although it is nice to have her to shoot...this is a rare occasion. It's like pulling teeth to get her to pose for me. lol.

Most reactions

Back