Tamrac System 6 (Model 5606) Camera Bag, Black

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by jdag, Jun 17, 2010.

1. jdag

jdag TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    $50 shipped.

Excellent condition. I would rate it a 9 out of 10. Very sturdy and protective bag. Will fit a dSLR camera with up to a 70-200 f/2.8 lens attached, plus several additional lenses, flashes, and accessories.

From the Tamrac site: The System 6 is designed to carry a DSLR with an attached zoom lens in Tamrac’s USA patented Lens-Bridge® and LensGate® Divider Systems, plus 3 to 4 extra lenses and a flash. Equipment is protected in completely foam-padded adjustable dividers beneath Tamrac’s full coverage Dual Action Top™. The front pocket features Tamrac’s U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards, batteries and other accessories. A pocket inside the top keeps accessories visible and organized. The ZipDrop™ front pocket is compartmentalized for accessories or personal items and a zippered mesh accessory pocket keeps small items in easy reach. Side pockets provide extra storage and a zippered back pocket provides a place for tickets and documents. Add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) to customize this bag. An EasyGrip™ handle, Piggy-Back Pocket™, BioCurve™ shoulder strap with a non-slip patch, and tripod straps combine with the rest of the features to make this an excellent choice for the photographer with a single camera and plenty of equipment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. jdag

jdag TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    bump

3. jdag

jdag TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Bump and lower price

4. Markw

Markw No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Care to inform on the lower price?

Mark

5. jdag

jdag TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Sorry if it wasn't clear. I had lowered the pricing in the body of the initial message. From $60 to $50. Thanks, John