Tamrac System 6 (Model 5606) Camera Bag, Black

jdag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$50 shipped.

Excellent condition. I would rate it a 9 out of 10. Very sturdy and protective bag. Will fit a dSLR camera with up to a 70-200 f/2.8 lens attached, plus several additional lenses, flashes, and accessories.

From the Tamrac site: The System 6 is designed to carry a DSLR with an attached zoom lens in Tamrac’s USA patented Lens-Bridge® and LensGate® Divider Systems, plus 3 to 4 extra lenses and a flash. Equipment is protected in completely foam-padded adjustable dividers beneath Tamrac’s full coverage Dual Action Top™. The front pocket features Tamrac’s U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards, batteries and other accessories. A pocket inside the top keeps accessories visible and organized. The ZipDrop™ front pocket is compartmentalized for accessories or personal items and a zippered mesh accessory pocket keeps small items in easy reach. Side pockets provide extra storage and a zippered back pocket provides a place for tickets and documents. Add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) to customize this bag. An EasyGrip™ handle, Piggy-Back Pocket™, BioCurve™ shoulder strap with a non-slip patch, and tripod straps combine with the rest of the features to make this an excellent choice for the photographer with a single camera and plenty of equipment.

4708360703_b94cbdc124.jpg

4708360675_07319edcbf.jpg

4708360687_5e389e1e07.jpg

4708360649_b63d199f15.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and lower price

Care to inform on the lower price?

Mark

Sorry if it wasn't clear. I had lowered the pricing in the body of the initial message. From $60 to $50. Thanks, John

Most reactions

Back