Tamron 150-600 G2 (Nikon) - Sold

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm putting this post up as a feeler. I don't need to sell this.. I actually would sort of like to keep it. That being said, I'm only using it once or twice per month, and it isn't making me any money. It's an expensive item for me to keep around for occasional use, therefore I'm toying with the idea of selling it or trading it to get something that I can use to further my business. I'm open to trade offers for lenses and camera bodies, and would be willing to accept trade+cash or add some cash on top of the lens for a more expensive item.

Photos attached. If there is serious interest I'll remove the camo wrap for photos, however that has been on it since day 1 so it's 100% clean underneath. Lens is in like new condition with only 1-2 extremely minor scuff marks on the barrel. Functions 100% perfect, Glass is mint. Would include the original box, instructions, and Tamron USB dock.

Paid $1400 for it a few months ago. Looking for $1150 or best offer (or equivalent trade value), with free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

i-HqD3zgK-XL.jpg

i-DrkW887-XL.jpg

What equipment you looking for?

Potentially a D750 body, 85mm prime, sigma 18-35, etc.

I don't really have a specific list of stuff I'm looking for, tbh.

I have a D7100for sale . I just upgraded to the D750.

I have no need for this lens, but some might find it helpful for you to post some images taken with the lens. You're a fine photographer so I'm confident you have some winners to share!

I am curious as well about some of the images taken with this lens

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Sorry I meant to post some examples way back. I'm not home and won't be for some time so I can't post full res files.

But here's a link to the wildlife gallery on my website. Every image in this gallery is from this exact lens on my D500. Some are extreme crops.

Wildlife - Destin Danser

Bumping this. Price reduced to $1000 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. This is a smoking deal and I'd like to see it go to a forum member. If it lasts another week I'll be trading it into adorama or MPB.

Looking to swap this for the Sigma 135 1.8 ART and need cash to do so.

That wildlife set is quite impressive! Some of the bird in flight sites were really fantastc.

That wildlife set is quite impressive! Some of the bird in flight sites were really fantastc.

Thanks! I love the wildlife stuff.. but it doesn't make me any money and I don't have the time to dedicate to consistently get out and make good images.

Good price.

That is a great price and hopefully someone snaps it up! Tiny wee off-topic currently saving for a D500, how do you find using it for birds in flight etc?

That is a great price and hopefully someone snaps it up! Tiny wee off-topic currently saving for a D500, how do you find using it for birds in flight etc?

It's incredible for it man. You will not be disappointed. Best sports/action camera I've ever used.. I love everything about it. I'm really hoping that the D850 is just it's full frame identical twin because that will be the perfect combo. But if not I'll be buying another D500 for sure.. it's got me hooked.

Alright guys, final call here. If nobody picks this up in the next 24-48 hours it'll be getting traded in to MPB towards some other lenses I've been wanting.

Final Price Reduction **$900 USD Shipped anywhere in the lower 48**

Would also trade for a D610 or potentially other lenses of similar value.

This is a smoking deal. Would really like to see a forum member jump on this and get use out of it.

Sorry guys, as of now the lens is off the market.

Just shipped it off to MPB.. Did a clean trade of this lens and my D7100 for a like new Nikon D750.

Most reactions

Back